General rules in France:
• The social distance is 1 meter (3 feet) and is required in all public spaces when possible.
• When not possible, a mask is required.
• As of july 20th, masks will be required in all closed public spaces.
COVID-19 measures at Château de Launay:
• On the property, masks are not required outside, but are required in all public spaces inside. Social distancing is to be maintained at all times.
• Smooth surfaces in public areas that are regularly being touched (light switches, door knobs, banisters), are being desinfected regularly. Nevertheless, guests are strongly recommended to wash their hands regularly and use the hydro-alcoholic gel available throughout the property.
• Room cleaning before arrival of new guests takes a 2-step approach:
1. Regular, thorough cleaning;
2. Desinfection of smooth surfaces.
• In case of multiple rooms being occupied by multiple households, access to the breakfast room will be limited to maximum of 2 households at the time, consisting of maximum 4 guests in all, or one household with an unlimited number of guests. In this case, you will be asked in advance to choose an available breakfast time slot.
• THE POOL IS OPEN!
I get it!